I have been a Londoner all my life, born 1992. I have found myself traveling around, drawing the city and being amazed by some of the wonderful buildings and places I have failed to take much notice of. When drawing in a place for a day you start to make a connection with the buildings and objects around you, and you begin to feel grounded. This blog is an exploration of London through drawings, and I will be attempting to find out as much as I can about the places, and people In this amazing and scary city.

Thursday 10 November 2016


The old town hall for the metropolitan borough of Southwark. 
Currently a building site after a severe fire damage in 2013 which damaged a large part of the roof. hopefully depending on expenses this historic building will be in use again with plans to build a public hub and library.  

No comments:

Post a Comment